After several hours at Sea Life Park, we recharged with some lunch then hit the trail. The Makapu'u Lighthouse hike took about an hour to the top, with Abigail cooperating by sleeping in her stroller most of the way. She enjoyed playing in the dirt and "oo"ing over the views before heading down on Daddy's shoulders. Hmmm... Abigail, you know how to "hike!" Up in a stroller, down on Daddy's shoulders - smart girl!
Koko Crater, as seen from our trail:

A long way down: (almost the entire trail follows the coastline)

Breathtaking Views:

Is Hawaii beautiful or what!? To God be the glory!

"Whasat?" "It is water. Please hold the stroller, Abigail!"

Abby catches a ride:

Did you notice the cacti? I didn't expect that in Hawaii...
3 comments:
sooo beautiful! can i come visit?! I love seeing all of the grown-up photos of Abby!
By the way...I fixed the video on my blog!
Abby's grown so much! I seem to remember Jerrod calling fish 'shiff's' when he was young...I can't decide which is better- shiff's or shish.
I think Abigail needs an Uncle Jason around to teach her the proper pronunciations of words like "boat" and "about!" Hahaha. ;)
Post a Comment