These photos are owned by Justin and Karen Hohn and may not be used without our express written permission.
sooo cute! I love the one with her hair in her face, she looks so grown up and beautiful. She is turning into a little lady! Thanks for sharing these! Hope you are all doing well! :)
Justin and Karen~I must say that I enjoy reading your blog, and your AbigaIl is ADORABLE!!!!I can remember those days...and I must say, I'm glad they have passed!!Ashley is LOVING Maui...although...she said it's pretty spendy..and she's been requesting A LOT of care packages with homemade foods!!Blessings to you and your family!Kim~(Uncle Lee's daughter)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
sooo cute! I love the one with her hair in her face, she looks so grown up and beautiful. She is turning into a little lady! Thanks for sharing these! Hope you are all doing well! :)
Justin and Karen~
I must say that I enjoy reading your blog, and your AbigaIl is ADORABLE!!!!
I can remember those days...and I must say, I'm glad they have passed!!
Ashley is LOVING Maui...although...she said it's pretty spendy..and she's been requesting A LOT of care packages with homemade foods!!
Blessings to you and your family!
Kim~
(Uncle Lee's daughter)
Post a Comment