For whatever reason, we didn't really get a photo of Abigail's back, where most of the hair was cut. So, I will try to post a photo from behind as soon as possible.
These photos are owned by Justin and Karen Hohn and may not be used without our express written permission.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Abby's First Haircut
And what an ordeal it was! We went to "Auntie Denise" who did a great job despite many tears and movements. I did not expect Abigail to cry and carry on WHILE sitting in a car-chair watching Dora! Crazy kid! Case in point as to why I didn't attempt to do this myself. Anyway, Auntie Denise cut off about an inch, but Justin and I thought she should do even more. So, Abigail has about 2 1/2 inches less hair on her head.



For whatever reason, we didn't really get a photo of Abigail's back, where most of the hair was cut. So, I will try to post a photo from behind as soon as possible.
For whatever reason, we didn't really get a photo of Abigail's back, where most of the hair was cut. So, I will try to post a photo from behind as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment