Friday, April 18, 2008

My Park

Abigail here, and I'd like to show you around the park I frequent as often as a big person will take me. It is only a block away from Gramma's house, so really, between Daddy, Mommy and Gramma, don't you think that I should get to go everyday? Unfortunately, the weather doesn't cooperate as frequently as it did when I lived in Hawaii. Anyway, let's get along with the tour!


Here are the musical chimes where I make pretty sounds -


I'm getting pretty good at the rock climbing wall -


One of several slides -

I REALLY like the slide!


Lastly, here I am riding one of those bouncy rides -

Maybe next time I will include the swings on our tour, since I love that part of the park too. I'm even starting to use the big girl swing with a little bit of pumping action. Mommy says it's going to take awhile for me to get the hang of that, though. I still like the baby swings too since I get pushed really high. Byebye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I think the camera was invented just for this little one!